It is a joy to connect with you today. I wish you all happiness, health, and abundance.
Spirit has asked me to approach relationships from a different tangent today:
"How not to have a healthy relationship."
1. Text and call frequently expecting an immediate response: This will send the signal of needy and clingy.This will kill a healthy dynamic in a romantic pairing quickly, and you will find your partner distancing from you.
2. Micromanage your romantic partner: Question them frequently about everything. Who are you texting? Why were you late? Who were you with? Where were you? Why didn't you call me? Why didn't you take care of this errand? When will you be home? Who were you talking to on the phone? Why can't you bring me flowers like your friend does to his wife? Why don't you make time for me? When will I see you again? When will you want to be in a committed relationship? When will you propose to me? What can I do so you will want to be closer?You get the idea! Think of how you would feel on the receiving end of this.
3. Play games with them: If they take 2 days to text you back, you take two days to text back. If they fail to show up for a date, do the same thing back to them. This is the attitude of "I'll show you had bad you made feel" or you'll pay for what you have done to me. Step away from this, it will take you to a toxic relationship very quickly, and you may not be able to forgive nor recover from this.
4. Give them the silent treatment: This is a pointless strategy to get your partner to ask "what is wrong with you today?" When they don't ask, you will be even more upset, and things only go downhill from here.
5. Criticize their children or their parenting techniques: This will put distance between the two of you. When you place them in the place of choosing between you and their kids, you will lose every time. Offer only positive feedback when you have the opportunity to offer from a place a being genuine.
6. Talk badly about your romantic partner to your friends and family: When they do find out, they will be devastated. The damage done to your relationship may not be reversible. If you are running them down,and you want your friends to like them when you are beginning to reconcile, don't sabotage your chances to socialize by running them down.
7. Be intimate early in the relationship: If you wait for intimacy, working on your personal synergy and connection first, making love can be so much sweeter.
8. Say I love you and I miss you right away: This is one of the most common mistakes. Saying I love you and I miss you too soon will take away from the moment when you feel deep love for one another and share it when it is truly meaningful. If you say it too fast, you will question why they said it so quickly. It also indicates that they are seeking an "instant relationship.".
9. Spend ever free and waking moment together when you first start dating: Remember, you still do have a career, friends, family, and obligations outside of your new dating interest. Keep feeding the other relationships for a balanced life.
10. Make your romantic partner responsible for your happiness: Giving your happiness over into another's care is one sure way to ensure being unhappy! You have free will and happiness is a choice that you make each day.
11. Shower them with gifts, cards, presents all the time: Gift giving is special and indicates that you know what they like and who they are, so don't water this down by over giving. Buying gifts does not make up for spending time together. Give when appropriate, otherwise it comes off as insincere. It can make them feel badly for not buying as much for you, and create an uncomfortable inequity.
Last but certainly not least...
12 Talk about your crazy exes, or your exes period!: Talking negatively about your exes says more about you than about your exes.This is a red flag in dating, for you could be the next crazy ex they are talking about with their next love interest. If you do mention, please do so kindly, if you want the new relationship to last.
Thank you for spending this time together. I love you and I believe in you.
In Divine Love and Truth,